Corporations often need expert network services to understand and validate the ever-changing market dynamics. From dipstick studies to detailed market research, we connect our clients with subject-matter experts & industry proponents who provide meaningful guidance for research, due diligence, and related activities critical to achieving strategic business objectives.
How We Help
Be it understanding customer preferences, conducting product surveys, or benchmarking studies - our network of diligently vetted experts transforms the way knowledge is applied with tailor-made solutions designed to fit any & all business and clients needs. From industry analysis to market research and company profiling, our expert network services create the framework that lets you mold specialized knowledge and great insights into greater action steps.
- Digital Transformation and Software Services Company
- Steel Manufacturing Company
- Engineering and Manufacturing Company
Market Opportunity and Feasibility Study, Artificial Intelligence
An Asia-based technology company having Business Analytics and AI as one of its core solutions wanted to conduct a market feasibility study for the European market. The objectives of the study included -:
- Current demand and supply dynamics
- Current market maturity and openness to collaborate with vendors outside Europe
- KPI's as desired and critical to the vendor selection process
- Competitive advantage and landscape and regulatory environment in countries of interest
Knowledge Ridge, an expert network for corporations, curated a list of diligently vetted country-specific subject matter experts and offered phone consultations to understand the market dynamics prevailing in each country, as well as to evaluate the product feasibility for each market. Some of the notable experts consulted were:
- Former Country Head, Germany at a Tech major that extensively utilizes business analytics and AI solutions to service its clients. The expert provided detailed insights into the demand side aspects, as well as the key KPI's critical to the vendor selection process
- Former Business Development Director at a French multinational that provides AI and analytics solutions to clients across Europe. The expert was instrumental in assessing the competitive landscape and regulatory environment prevailing in Europe
- Former C-Level executives of the UK's largest retail chains to understand the user experience, service level requirements, features desired and openness to collaboration, and to finally arrive at a Go or No-Go strategy
Knowledge Ridge shortlisted 15 experts from the business analytics and AI market in Europe. The client selected 12 experts from our expert network and conducted hourly phone consultations with each of them. This resulted in the client gaining first-hand perspectives and actionable insights into market feasibility for analytics and AI solutions in the European market. Some of the selected experts shared their insights on current demand and supply dynamics and the maturity of the market to collaborate with vendors outside Europe. Other selected experts shared their perspectives on the vendor selection process employed by major players along with the competitive landscape and regulatory environment in countries of interest.
Business Strategy, Steel Forging
A global manufacturer of steel and alloy steel forgings products for Automobile, Oil & Gas, and Aviation sectors needed valuable insights to develop a medium to long-term business growth strategy for select target markets in Asia. Broad tenets being:
- Key Industries and product lines to be targeted for optimal future growth
- Historical and Current outlook of the industries currently serviced
- Capex required to purchase additional machinery
- Automation (Robotic process driven automation) techniques that can be utilized to optimize margins
With its industry knowledge and expert network experience, Knowledge Ridge realized the medium to long-term outlook of the business strategy and offered phone consultations, in-person meetings, and longer-term engagements to address the objective. Some of the key experts on-boarded were:
- Former SVPs and C-Level executives of Automobile and After sales (auto-ancillaries) manufacturing companies across target geographies were vetted and engaged and the client was given instant access to them. These experts gave detailed insights into demand size market dynamics including optimal product-portfolio mix.
- A senior industry automation expert was engaged to understand and implement RPA techniques available, cost optimization, and economies of scale/scope to optimize margins.
- An industry veteran and a subject matter expert with 30+ years of experience in steel forging export markets was engaged as a part of our expert network to explore and boost geography-specific export opportunities, factoring in the regulations critical to them
Knowledge Ridge shortlisted 14 experts from Automobile, Oil & Gas, and Aviation sectors who worked with Steel and Alloy steel forgings. The client selected 11 experts and conducted hourly phone consultations with each of them. This resulted in the client gaining first-hand perspectives and actionable insights from these business leaders into long-term business growth strategy for steel and alloy steel forgings products globally. Some of the selected experts shared their corporate strategy insights on key industries and product lines to be targeted for optimal future growth along with the historical and current outlook of the industries currently serviced. Other selected experts shared their perspectives on factors like the CAPEX required to purchase additional machinery and automation (Robotic process driven automation) techniques that can be utilized to optimize margins..
Market Entry Strategy, Earthquake Resistant Materials
An Asia based manufacturer of earthquake resistant structures wanted to design a market entry corporate strategy for United States and Canada. The study included arriving at product-based market size estimates and the following:
- Current demand and supply dynamics
- Current products available to make structures earthquake resistant and their key characteristics
- Current product level value-chain analysis and pricing points
- Key suppliers of earthquake resistant materials and competitor landscape
- Key industry regulations affecting the pricing points and the accompanying margins
Understanding the business, market niche, and the services required, Knowledge Ridge offered several phone consultations as well as in-person meetings with key stakeholders across the United States and Canada to arrive at the best market estimate and an optimal market entry strategy. Some of the notable experts consulted were:
- A senior R&D executive with decades of business experience in developing earthquake resistant products to understand the current products available in the market along with their advantages and shortcomings
- A former Marketing Head, North America, of an earthquake manufacturing major to understand the demand & supply dynamics, raw material sourcing, product level preferences across high rises, critical structures and major corporations. Expert also provided detailed perspective on the relevant sourcing regulations like Make in America
- A Senior Vice President, Sales Strategy - United States, of a major EPC company dealing exclusively with earthquake resistant buildings to understand the best market entry strategy to optimize market positioning
Knowledge Ridge shortlisted 14 experts from the construction sector in the US and Canada, especially in the earthquake resistant structure niche. The client selected 10 experts and conducted hourly phone consultations with each of them. This resulted in the client gaining first-hand perspectives and actionable insights into designing a market entry strategy for United States and Canada. Some of the selected experts shared their insights on current demand and supply dynamics and products available to make structures earthquake resistant and their key characteristics. Other selected experts shared their perspectives on product level value-chain, pricing points and key regulations affecting them.